Toledo has a number of fine funeral homes. Why should you consider Newcomer for your next great place to work? Here are just a few reasons:
1. For twenty years, we have served Toledo-area families with excellence. Over 98% of the families we serve would recommend us to others in their time of need. We are honored to enjoy this excellent reputation in our community and continually work to live up to it. Our owner, Ren Newcomer, knows that satisfied associates serve families with excellence, and the Newcomer family is committed to ensuring that our funeral homes remain a great place to work.
2. Our funeral homes are modern and designed from the ground up to provide a soothing environment for families and an efficient workplace for our associates. We continue to reinvest in each of our three funeral homes, ensuring that they are family-ready today, tomorrow and into the future.
3. We own our own crematory, so our directors can assure families that their loved one will never leave our care. Our crematory is operated by colleagues that you can rely upon to ensure everything goes smoothly for your families. We also work with a trusted partner for removal services, allowing you to focus more closely on the next steps of caring for each family.
4. We have a Home Office team that provides you with the support you need when you need it. Associates in Human Resources, Information Technology, Learning & Development, Compliance, Facilities, Accounting and Marketing are always available to you when questions, problems or opportunities arise.
5. We keep a fair schedule that doesn’t penalize the newest member of our team with continual on call and weekend hours. A set schedule with days off that you can count on are just part of life at Newcomer.
6. We offer competitive compensation and a full benefits package including health, vision and dental insurance, company-paid life insurance, profit-sharing, 401k and Roth IRA retirement plans with a generous company match. We also offer additional voluntary benefits to support you and your family.
7. We know that you have goals for your career and your financial future. One of our Core Values as an organization is the principle of Growth, and we take that seriously with development opportunities for all funeral directors, and potential leadership opportunities for you to grow into.
8. Not from Toledo? We offer relocation assistance and a sign-on bonus to help you and your family make the transition.
If this sounds like the kind of place that you’d like to share your talents, we’d love to hear from you. View a complete job description and apply here
or give Human Resources Business Partner Gina Coffman a call at 785-371-0212. She’d love to talk with you.