We are looking for a dedicated funeral preplanning professional to join our team. This person will have the opportunity to help families prearrange funeral and cremation services and purchase memorial property and merchandise. Learn more and apply here
As a funeral professional, you have a number of choices of funeral homes in our area to take the next steps in your career. So why does working at Newcomer make sense?
Our reputation for quality
We survey each family that we serve, and over 98% of them would recommend us to family or friends in their time of need. This allows our preplanning associates to enjoy the benefit of returning families and inquiries based on word of mouth and our excellent reputation.
Our reputation for value
At Newcomer, we offer the best funeral and cremation prices in our community. We keep our prices low by accepting less than half the profit of other funeral homes, and pass that savings along to each family that we serve. Families appreciate the opportunity to honor the lives of their loved ones without creating a financial burden. Our low prices make prearranging much more accessible for many families.
Our commitment to marketing & growth
Our funeral home is supported by a robust television, digital and social media marketing plan which continually grows our brand awareness within our community. While many funeral homes are simply trying to hold on to the business that they have, we are committed to utilizing the resources necessary to help our funeral home continue to grow.
Our support services
A forward-thinking preneed sales leadership team and in-house Marketing and Learning & Development departments are excellent resources for our preplanning associates. Outreach and aftercare programs provide additional opportunities for success.
- Healthcare - We offer a choice of three health insurance plans to meet your personal needs with the company paying a large portion of the premium. We offer dental and vision plans for you and your family. Our plan also includes company-paid life insurance, voluntary benefit options and a Flexible Spending Account.
- Financial - Our company offers profit sharing, 401k and Roth retirement and company match
- Wellness Program - Our company offers a voluntary wellness program that increases awareness of improving wellness in the following areas: personal, family, financial, career and community.
- Career Path - Our associates are encouraged to develop their skills within the company. Professional development is supported by training resources and tuition reimbursement.
- Community - We are committed to the communities we serve. Our associates are encouraged to participate in civic organizations and community involvement.
If this sounds like a place for you to share and grow your talent, we would love to hear from you. Apply today